Wee Wee Walkers Pet Relief Specialists - In-home care for when you're not there.
My Blog

I Love Animals.

Hi! My name is Sue.
Toddy, My best friend
I loved and cared for pets all my life.
I love each one of them and treat them as my kids.
I have 3 horses (Casper, Simon & Tasha)
6 goats ( Alfalfa, Snickers, Tobey, Oreo, Lucy, and Lacey)
4 dogs (Abbey, Nellie, Todd and Noah)
4 cats (Buttons, Alley, Mya, and Socks)

I wouldn't trust just anyone to care for my pets and I'm sure you feel the same way about yours.
Nellie - My border collie and ball chaserAlley - My friendly cat

I would love the opportunity for you to get to know me, and trust that I will take care of your pets as I do my own.

I offer 100% Guaranteed Tender, Loving, Care for your pet.

Have A Great Day!
Tobey - My happy goat
Noah - My pomeranian puppy

7 Comments to I Love Animals.:

Comments RSS
Hunting Labradors on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 3:37 AM
Great puppies and all kind of breeds are sen here for puppy lovers.
Reply to comment

zgrzewarka siatek wielopunktowa on Sunday, July 06, 2014 11:44 AM
different out of your most ready-made treatments on a house furniture store Investments with the furnishings and practical , the burkha design always pays off!
Reply to comment

fake chanel on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 11:28 PM
I love each one of them and treat them as my kids.
Reply to comment

writing essay on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 1:11 AM
Wow! I am also a middle aged person who has got three little beautiful babies. I can realize by your blog how happy you must be about your Noah. I was glad like that when my first daughter Lilly had turned one few years ago. Thank you!
Reply to comment

writing help uk on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 1:12 AM
Every lover face these problems in love but i think if you are brave and faithful so nobody can change your mind and you got a positive hope.
Reply to comment

rushmyessays.co.uk on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 6:23 AM
I am also the one that is having special love for every animal on this planet for that I am having many at my home. From the very first time I have been taking good care of every animal that I am having as pet.
Reply to comment

ukessay reviews on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 10:17 AM
Nice to meet you, Sue! I love animals too! I can't explain why. They are so cute!
Reply to comment